Email marketing is one of the most effective tools to boost engagement and conversions. Implementing it helps you reach out to your customers, clients, and followers efficiently.
A good email marketing platform allows you to track your campaign effectiveness. Moreover, it offers you the bandwidth to connect with your prospects, subscribers, and customers at a mass level.
To help you leverage the benefits of email marketing, we have compiled a list of the 17 best email marketing apps for Shopify. These apps will allow you to send promotions emails, welcome new customers, and engage existing customers.
So, without any further ado, let’s have a look at these apps one by one.
Best Email Marketing Apps for Shopify
Here is a list of the best email marketing apps for Shopify in 2022 :
NotifyVisitors offer a great email marketing app for Shopify. Our app helps you scale your business and reach your targeted audience quickly. Besides this, our pre-made templates help you to get started easily and quickly.
Our drag-and-drop email editor lets you customize the templates per your requirements, further leading to doing branding in the best possible way. What makes our email marketing app the best is quick and easy to set up and use. Moreover, you do not require any coding knowledge for getting started.
- Send promotional emails.
- Track your campaign progress through analytics
- Create automated email campaigns to engage your customers
- Drag and drop email editor to personalize emails.
- A/B testing to find out the best email result.
Price: With a free plan get 1000 contacts and 1000 emails per month. Startups Plan starts at $49 per month and for the Enterprise plan contact us.
ActiveCampaign is another email marketing app for Shopify that you can use to enhance your reach. This tool allows you to send personalized and concise communication
Moreover, it lets you analyze your email campaigns to understand which campaign is working and driving outcomes. Besides, you can see what works best regarding message length, subject lines, images, call to action, and more.
ActiveCampaign dashboard will show you how effective your emails are so that you can change or update them as necessary to improve their effectiveness.
- Create automated welcome campaigns for new subscribers.
- Use email marketing templates to create your promotional emails.
- Create sound and engaging subject lines.
- Track the success of your promotional efforts.
- Manage campaigns across all email platforms.
Price: ActiveCampaign has four tiers for its email marketing services, and you can start from $9 per month.
Omnisend is one of the best Shopify email marketing apps that can be used to grow your business. This email marketing app allows you to send automated emails, track open rates, set up drip campaigns, and grow your subscriber list. Omnisend provides several tools for managing your lists such as an email address verifier. You can consider updating your features and services, whenever you want.
- Send drip campaigns to generate conversions.
- Schedule and send automated email campaigns.
- Create professional templates with the HTML email editor.
- Manage customer prompts and unsubscribe requests.
- Send automated welcome emails to new subscribers.
- Set up campaigns to monitor delivery rates and track opens.
Price: 14 days free trial with a monthly cap of 500 emails (Standard and Pro). While the Pro Plan begins at $59 per month, the Standard Plan begins at $16.
GetResponse is an email marketing app that will help you grow your Shopify store. It also combines tools that will allow you to manage your lists, test campaigns, send automated emails, and more.
GetResponse offers you an autoresponder service for automating responses to customer inquiries and built-in mailing segmentation options. Moreover, you can implement automated campaigns that use pre-defined templates, track campaign results, and generate custom reports.
- Send automated welcome and follow-up emails.
- Manage contacts and tags for better marketing campaigns.
- Create SMS and email campaigns from one place.
Price: GetResponse has four pricing options. The least expensive option for 1,000 members is $15 per month.
SendInBlue is still a relatively new email marketing app that you can use to grow your business. This email marketing app allows you to convert customer inquiries into sales.
You can also use the integration tools included with SendInBlue to connect your email marketing efforts with other platforms.
- Create personalized welcome emails for new subscribers.
- Send custom automated emails with a backend system.
- Manage your customers and subscribers with a dashboard.
- Create automatic email sequences for consistent communication.
Price: The free plan allows you to send up to 300 emails daily, while the basic paid Lite plan costs $25 per month for up to 40,000 emails.
ConvertKit helps you build relationships with your customers. It provides you with several tools for creating marketing campaigns, including sophisticated tools for tracking results and analyzing the effectiveness of your email marketing efforts.
You can also use the templates to create personalized, professional-looking email messages and manage subscribers within one dashboard.
- Send exclusive emails to your customers.
- Manage email marketing analytics and reporting features.
- Use subscriber tagging to manage your contacts.
- Send campaign emails within a click.
Price: ConvertKit offers a 14-day free trial period.
Klaviyo includes several tools for managing your email marketing campaigns, including lists of contacts who have expressed interest in your content and tools for tracking the progress of your promotional messages over time.
- Personalize follow-up emails based on user attributes.
- Use segmentation tools based on interests.
- Track campaign statistics with reporting features.
- Create email sequences with scheduled reminders.
Price: Klaviyo offers two options, each costing $20 or $5 per month.
8. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is one of the best Email marketing apps for Shopify that helps you send and track the success of your email marketing campaigns.
Constant Contact provides several tools for managing and tracking the results of your promotional emails, including live customer support and reporting features that provide valuable data about campaign results.
- Personalized welcome series emails to new customers.
- Send automated customer support emails based on buyer behavior.
- Use the integrated campaign builder to build campaigns.
- Use reports to access data about your contacts.
Price: Constant Contact starts at $9.99 monthly and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee.
MailerLite is one of the email marketing apps for Shopify that allows you to create personalized email messages for your customers. Using a drag-and-drop editor, you can give a personalized touch to your templates that further help you do branding.
MailerLite includes several tools for managing email marketing campaigns, including analyzing campaign results and converting contacts into leads.
- Build custom automated sequence emails.
- Automate order execution with workflow automation tools.
- Manage campaigns and email sequences from a single dashboard.
- Send and track campaign results from within this service.
Price: MailerLite basic starts at $9, and Advanced starts at $19 monthly.
Privy enables you to send automated email flows to enhance your online store reach. This app allows you to build automated campaigns with autoresponders, workflows, and scheduled email sequences.
Privy includes several tools for managing your email marketing campaigns, including the ability to track campaign results and generate detailed reports.
- Helps you build personalized email campaigns.
- In-depth report and Analytics
- No coding is required.
- Create personalized, automated email sequence emails.
Price: Privy is available for free signup, but only for the first 100 subscribers. Then it is :
- $15/month: Up to 250 subs
- $30/month: Up to 2,000 subs
- $45/month: Up to 3,000 subs
- $60/month: Up to 4,000 subs
- $75/month: Up to 5,000 subs
Drip is all in one solution for Shopify stores. Drip allows you to create an automated email flow. Drip email campaign software seamlessly integrates with your Shopify store. You can track real-time data and use the same to develop a marketing strategy.
Drip includes several tools for managing your email marketing campaigns, including lead management tools that allow you to configure drip emails and build complex workflows for lead nurturing.
- Send automated email sequences with scheduled reminders.
- Dynamic email templates to create personalized emails.
- Manage drip emails using workflow templates.
- Track the results of your messages using reporting tools.
- Send and track campaign results from within this service.
Price: Based on the size of the email list, the charges look like this:
- From 101 to 2,500 contacts- $41 monthly
- From 2,501 to 5,000 contacts- $83 monthly
- From 5,001 to 12,500 contacts- $124 monthly
MailChimp is one of the leading Shopify email marketing apps that allows you to send and track the success of your email newsletters.
MailChimp includes several tools for managing your email marketing campaigns, including audience segmentation tools that allow you to customize the content of your promotional emails and send them only to interested subscribers.
- Build automated renewal campaigns.
- Generate reports based on email deliverability.
- Send promotions only to the right people.
Price: You are only able to send a maximum of 12,000 emails each month. You can access the next tier for as little as $25 per month.
13. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is an email marketing app that allows you to create automated customer support emails. This app allows you to build automated campaigns with autoresponders and workflows to quickly engage your customers.
Campaign Monitor includes several tools for handling your email marketing campaigns, including the ability to track results and generate custom reports about the progress of your promotional email messages.
- Track campaign results with an email tracking system.
- Generate reports about your contacts from within this service.
- Send email campaigns and save subscribers.
Price: For Campaign Monitor, Only $9 is required each month.
14. Mad Mimi
Mad Mimi is an email marketing app for Shopify that helps you create, send, and track your newsletters to keep your customers engaged. This tool allows you to build automated campaigns with autoresponders, workflows, and scheduled email sequences to nurture leads.
Mad Mimi includes several tools for managing your email marketing campaigns and tools for tracking the success of your promotional messages.
- Automate customer follow-ups and personalization.
- Personalize emails based on attributes.
- Send auto replies based on user attributes.
- With its segmentation feature, you can analyze your campaign results.
Price: You may send messages to up to 100 subscribers for free, and send emails to 500 contacts for $10 per month.
Aweber is a great email marketing tool for Shopify that allows you to produce automated emails With the help of it, you can create processes and automated campaigns to nurture prospects.
Aweber has many tools available for managing email marketing campaigns, including tracking promotional email messages and providing in-depth reporting on their effectiveness over time.
- Track campaign results using reporting tools.
- Use segmentation based on audience interests.
- Send and track emails with email sequences.
- Personalize emails based on user attributes.
Price: Free for the first 500 members to your email list, and then prices start at $16.15 per month.
- Monitor your email messaging with regular reports.
- Send automated follow-up emails to nurture leads.
- Send personalized emails based on user attributes.
- Create email sequences with scheduled reminders.
Price: Adoric offers Essentials, Standard, and Pro plans. Each month cost $29, $79, and $199, respectively.
SendX is an email marketing app loaded with several tools for managing your lists. SendX allows you to segment your customers on the basis of their interests. Apart from that you can make use of popup forms, Drag and drop editor, and A/B testing to make your email campaign more compelling.
- Build personalized customer support emails.
- Create email campaigns for merchandise sales.
- Schedule and send automated emails based on email sequences.
- Manage contacts, tags, and segments to target your marketing efforts better.
- Offers a drag-and-drop editor to customize email templates.
Price: SendX offers a 14-day free trial period, ranging from $7.49 to $44.99 per month.
The best email marketing apps for Shopify can help you increase the effectiveness of your email marketing efforts. Apart from that, Shopify also offers several email marketing tools that you can use to market your business and increase engagement, including templates, promotional emails, list management tools, and more.
If you want to leverage the benefits of email marketing for your Shopify store then don’t forget to checkout NotifyVisitors which offers extensive features that will help you automate your campaigns and drive results. Schedule a free demo to know more about it.
Shopify offers email marketing features that integrate with email providers to enable you to send emails using your Shopify store. This can help you create email campaigns and keep your customers engaged.
Select the Store option in Customers from the Shopify app then Tap the client name then tap Email in the section titled Customer Overview. Fill out the Cc area with your email address to obtain a copy of the message for your records. Edit the subject line and text of the Email and After reviewing the email, send it.
Shopify allows you to send up to one thousand emails per month for free and five thousand per month with a paid plan. The free plan allows you to send unlimited emails to customers on your own list time.