Customers are always the priority for companies. And now in the eCommerce market, the importance of customer experience is increasing day by day.
With the development of technology and means of communication now customers also understand the value of their reviews and experience. Customer experience will provide you with growth and an increase in revenue.
Companies and Brands not only gain revenue with good customer experience, but it also enhances sales, customer loyalty, traffic, etc. which will lead to growth in business and increase its revenue.
What are Customer Experience Statistics?
Customer experience, also called CX, is the impression of a customer which sums up all the interactions of the customer and the brand throughout the customer journey. Customer experience statistics will help you to develop more ways to keep your customers happy and loyal to your brand.
You will be able to understand the impact (good and bad) of Customer experience.
Customer experience needs a lot of time and research, to get a great customer experience you need to work hard. Customer-centric companies must understand this fact.
Now customers prioritize positive experiences above all and Social media plays an important role in the customer journey for providing customers reviews.
45 Key Customer Experience Statistics
Customer experience is important as it helps you maintain long-term success. It is not easy to deliver excellent CX. Here article
- 86% of professionals engaged in, or leading, CX expect to compete based on CX. (Gartner)
- In the US and UK, almost 87% of business leaders see CX as their top-growth engine. Still, only 1 in 3 will understand how to address it. (North Highland, via Consulting.us)
- In the US, the CX Management market reached $2.9B in 2021 and is expected to grow 15.3% every year from 2023 to 2030. (Grand View Research)
- In the past year, due to poor customer experience 49% of consumers have left a brand. (Emplifi)
- Every year US businesses lost $35.3B due to some manageable CX issues, like fair treatment. (CallMiner)
- According to PwC, 65% of all consumers find a positive experience with a brand to be more influential than great advertising. (PwC)
- Based on their experiences, 74% of consumers are interested in buying products. (Forbes / Arm Treasure Data)
- Currently, 68% of consumers in the US are using or like to use social media to connect with the brands by asking questions before making a purchase, while 59% of consumers are expected to do so after purchase for customer support services. (Emplifi)
- CX drives over two-thirds of customer loyalty, which represents more than brand and price combined. (Gartner, via CMSWire)
- According to a report, 60% of consumers will become repeat buyers if they received a personalized purchasing experience. (Twillio)
- Almost 91% of consumers are likely to buy the products or brands that provide offers and recommendations from others. (Accenture)
- A bad customer experience sometimes takes away customers. In a report, 52% of US consumers don’t purchase due to a bad CX. (Emplifi)
- When companies or brands solve their problem more quickly customers are likely to stick with them 2.4 times more. (Forrester)
- If customers get positive experiences throughout the customer journey then almost 65% of them would become long-term customers of a brand.(Forbes / Arm Treasure Data)
- Mobile devices have 52% of all worldwide website traffic. (Statista)
- 75% of customers expected it important for brands to offer them a fully self-service customer care option to answer their questions. (Emplifi)
- Most of the customers around 60% of consumers look for self-service first, instead of contacting a live agent. (Microsoft)
- Few brands, even less than 1 in 4 brands, have the proper technology to engage with consumers consistently. (Twillio)
- According to McKinsey & Company, 56% of all brands report AI adoption in at least one function, up from 50% in 2020. (McKinsey & Company)
- Worldwide artificial intelligence (AI) software revenue is forecast to total $62.5B in 2023, an increase of 21.3% from 2021. (Gartner)
- If the employees of a brand are not knowledgeable 46% of consumers will abandon a brand. (PwC)
- According to Gartner, by the year 2023, 25% of organizations expect they will integrate marketing, sales, and customer experience (CX) into a single function. (Gartner)
- Around 90% of enterprises now employ a CCO, CXO, or executives with similar responsibilities. (Gartner)
- Companies that lead in customer experience outperform their competitors by around 80%. (Forbes)
- Around 54% of U.S. consumers feel that companies need to improve their customer experiences. (PwC)
- 43% of consumers would like to pay more if they get more convenience, while 42% would pay more for a friendly and welcoming customer experience. (PwC)
- According to the report of Oracle, it doesn’t matter what the discipline, industry, or company revenue is, over 90% of respondents agree that customer experience is the main focus. (Oracle)
- 68% of customers believe that the customer service executive is the most important contributor to a positive service experience. (BusinessWire)
- Delivering positive customer experiences can lower your costs in serving customers by as high as 33%. (Deloitte)
- 63% of customers say that they will likely share more information with a company that offers a great experience. (PwC)
- Social media plays an important role in CX. 35% of consumers will like to share a positive experience on social media. (Genesys)
- Around 80% of US consumers feel that speed, convenience, knowledgeable help, and friendly service are the most important factors for a positive customer experience. (PwC)
- 21% of consumers would share a negative experience, while 24% would never share on social media, regardless of the experience. (Genesys)
- Only 10% of consumers believe that most brands meet expectations for a good experience. Meanwhile, 82% of marketers would find their brands to be meeting customer expectations. (Acquia)
- Research shows that customers like to share their positive experiences with a brand with an average of nine people, whereas they tell 16 people about a bad experience they had. (Deloitte)
- 67% of consumers consider leaving a review for a good experience, while 40% do so for a bad experience. (brightlocal)
- Only 1 out of 26 unhappy customers will bring it up. The rest will churn. (cxm)
- 71% of US customers agree to interact with a human more than a chatbot or any other automated process of sorts. (PwC)
- Gen-Zers are likely to pay more for a mobile experience by 63%, while the rest are only willing by 54%. (PwC)
- Still voice is the preferred interaction channel for customers for customer experiences; however, it declined slightly to 83%, while mobile messaging jumps to 53% use. (Genesys)
- 81% of all customers like to attempt the solution to their own problems before reaching out to a live representative. (hbr)
- The average cost of a live phone, e-mail, or webchat interaction is more than $7 for a B2C company and more than $13 for a B2B company. (hbr)
- Around 71% of the companies said that the cloud has influenced the customer experience for their business. (ibm)
- Almost 90% of consumers give value to a business that knows their account history and what actions they are currently undertaking with that company. (Genesys)
- 75% of marketers say they are responsible for the customer journey experience over the customer’s lifetime. (Deloitte)
Customer Experience Statistics Infographic
Share this Infographic On your website
Customer Experience Statistics will help you to understand the positive and negative experiences of customers throughout the journey. It is important to know the CX as it will help you to develop more customer experience strategies.
It will help you to improve your marketing, customer care service, and commerce. Customers’ expectations are ever-growing, and to meet their expectations brands must focus on creating optimal experiences and identifying and addressing critical pain points across the customer journey.
The most important component of a successful business is to provide a pleasant experience to your customer. The CX statistics will help you know the factors for providing a pleasant experience to customers.
1. What is Customer Experience?
Customer experience, also called CX, is the impression of a customer which sums up all the interactions of the customer and the brand throughout the customer journey.
2. Why is Customer Experience (CX) Statistics Important?
Customer experience statistics are important as they provide you the information about customers’ experiences that will help you maintain long-term success.
3. What Effects Customer Experience?
There are lots of factors that affect customer experiences like customer care services, after-sales services, friendliness, convenience, knowledgeable representatives, speed, and many more.