Celebrate the spirit of Indian Independence Day with an email marketing campaign that creates an impression on your audience. As the nation is all set to mark its freedom, it’s the ideal time for businesses to grasp the opportunity and connect with their valuable customers.
Whether you own an e-commerce store, a travel agency, or a tech startup, implementing the right email marketing strategy can help you beat the competition and leads to a sense of loyalty among your subscribers.
This blog will cover everything you need to know about Indian independence day email marketing and how to leverage it wisely.
Why do we celebrate Indian Independence Day?
Indian Independence Day is celebrated on 15th August yearly to commemorate Independence from British rule in 1947. The day celebrates the end of more than 200 years of British colonial rule in India.
The Indian Independence movement was prolonged and difficult, and many people sacrificed their lives in the struggle for freedom.
10 Best Indian Independence Day Wishes
Here are 10 Indian Independence Day wishes:
- Happy Independence Day! Let’s salute the martyrs for their sacrifices and thank them for giving us our freedom.
- Freedom is not free. It comes with a price. Let us never forget the sacrifices of our freedom fighters.
- May the Indian tricolor Always fly high… Warm wishes on… The grand occasion of Independence Day.
- Celebrate the free spirit of India.
- I- INTELLIGENT. N- NATION. D- DIGNIFIED. I- INDEPENDENT. A- ASPIRING. H- HAPPILY.
- Feel Proud to be an Indian.
- Let’s salute the Nation On Independence Day!
- Jai Hind!
- May the spirit of Independence Day fill your heart with joy and pride.
- On this day, let us remember the sacrifices of our freedom fighters and pledge to uphold the values of our constitution.
Types of Indian Independence Day Email Subject Lines
Here are different types of Indian Independence day email subject lines:
- Informational. The informational subject line might be ideal if you want to deliver some news! It is organized, useful, and gives the main idea of the email. Example: ‘Our new product is here’.
- Urgent. A sense of urgency has proven effective for decision-making and works well regarding email subject lines. People tend to react to the possibility of missing something, so you might acquire some interested buyers by giving them a deadline! For Example: ‘Last day to order a free delivery!’.
- Questions. Asking questions in the subject line is a clever trick as it lets one to immediately engage with the email sent. It would work if you keep the questions open-ended, so the recipient couldn’t readily answer them with yes or no. For example: ‘What are your plans for this holiday season?’.
- Sneak Peek. People like to be exclusive, so providing them with an early look into their urges might be a great attraction. Perhaps you are building a new autumn/winter clothing collection and want to exhibit some upcoming products. A sneak peek is a great opportunity! For example: ‘Exclusive look: the new clothing line’.
- Offers. Incentives are excellent motivators. They also encourage some great responses and opening rates. You might want to trigger your recipients with an offer and do it in the subject line to get more interest and openings. For example: ‘A FREE 30-day trial just for you’.’
Indian Independence Day Email Subject Lines Tips and Tricks
Here are 5 best Indian Independence Day email subject lines tips and tricks:
- Keep it short and sweet. Your subject line should not be more than 50 characters long and, ideally, shorter. This is because most email clients will only exhibit the first 50 characters of your subject line in the inbox, so you have to make sure that the most important information is front and centre.
- Use relevant keywords. While sending an email about Independence Day sales, don’t forget to include keywords like “Independence Day,” “sale,” “discount,” and “free.” This will help your email get caught by people interested in those things.
- Use urgency. To make your email to be opened immediately, use a subject line that makes a sense of urgency. For example, you could tell something like “Last Chance to Save on Independence Day Sales!” or “Independence Day Sale Ends Tomorrow!”
- Personalize your subject line. If you have the recipient’s data like name, make usre you include it in the subject line. This will make your email more personalized and likely to be opened. For example, say, “Happy Independence Day, [Recipient Name]!”
- Use humour. A well-placed quip or pun can be a great way to catch people’s attention. Just be sure the humour suits your audience and doesn’t appear too cheesy. For example, you could say, “Celebrate Independence Day with a bang!
Indian Independence Day Email Subject Line Examples
1. Indian Independence Day Newsletter Subject Lines
- Celebrate your Independence
- Our Special Saffron, White and Green Collection!
- Amazing Grilling Secrets for the Long Weekend Celebration!
- Save Time with Our Flaming Hot Guide on Summer Parties
- Make THIS August Weekend Unforgettable
- What To Include in Your August Party Menu?
2. Happy Independence Day Email Subject Lines to Clients
- Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s celebrate this day with high spirits
- Happy 15th August
- Greetings to all our customers!
- Happy 15th August to our inspiring customers
- Celebrate Liberty 🗽
- We wish you cheerful celebrations!
- Celebrate this day of Independence 🇺🇸
- Wishing you a very Happy Indian Independence Day!
- Let us come together on this day
- May you enjoy freedom with responsibility!
- Let’s make our country a better place!
- Enjoy your freedom!
- Let’s celebrate Independence
- Celebrate your freedom this Independence Day
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday!
3. Indian Independence Day Sales Email Subject Lines
- All Things Indian On Sale! 🏈🍺
- 15 Special Offers for Independence Day
- Our Independence Day Sale is in its FINAL DAYS!!!
- FREE shipping on all orders during 15th August
- 15th August Sale: GO! GO!
- 15th August inspired outfits, 50% off
- Our Saving celebration is a blast!
- Celebrate Independence Day with Free Shipping on All Orders!
- Awesome Sales for Awesome American People!
- These Might Be the Best Sales This August!
4. Indian Independence Day Flash Sale Email Subject Lines
- Get Beach Ready With Limited-Time August Deals!
- Hurry! Independence Day Savings End Soon!
- Choose Awesome New Gifts and Receive Free Shipping!
- You’re Just in Time for Our August Savings Celebration!
- Hop on Our Independence Day Sale Now!
- One Day Left Until Insane Summer Travel Sales End!
- August Deals Are Starting in 3…2..1… NOW!
- Could This Be One of the Best August Emails You’ve Received?
5. Indian Independence Day Email Subject Lines to Employees
- Warm wishes on Independence Day to all our employees!
- Wishing you a memorable holiday with your loved ones
- Wishing you a Happy Independence Day, full of the colours of Saffron, White and Green to you…
- Enjoy the high-spirited celebrations and fireworks!
- Lots of smiles, joy, and goodness on this day!
- Don’t forget why we celebrate this day!
- Have a splendid Independence Day
- Pride yourself on being a citizen of this great nation!
- Happy Independence Day to you
- Sending lots of blessings and players on this day!
- Remember to always feel proud to be an Indian.
Indian Independence day campaign Examples
1. OLA Cabs
On Independence Day, citizens are filled with happiness and hope for prosperity for the whole nation. Marketers comprehend these sentiments well and know how to leverage them.
A great Indian independence day example would be the outstation campaign by Ola, one of the biggest cab aggregators in India.
When Independence Day is close to a weekend, people love to travel a lot. Weekend getaways are widespread among the public, and folks love to spend time with their friends and relatives at places nearby.
Ola leveraged customers’ emotions by showing outstation deals during Independence Week. The company even presented an INR 300 discount for its first-time outstation users. Ola also partnered with Club Mahindra and Yatra to present deals on hotel stays.
Festive sales and offers stay for a short span. These campaigns typically run from 2 to 5 days around the festival. For example, the Flipkart Freedom Sale, commemorating India’s spirit of Independence, only ran for 4 days, so people had limited time to purchase what they wanted.
Most customers plan their purchases for special occasions to get the finest deals for the intended product. For others, marketing events, sales, and giveaways always take place with an expiration date.
Setting up such a trigger makes prospective buyers make purchases quickly to avoid missing out on the deals.
These festive events also leverage their audience’s curiosity by providing exclusive product offers during a sale. It is highly beneficial to build suspense among shoppers. And in India, Amazon drew consumers from the smartphone market. India is mobile-first, with over half the population possessing a smartphone.
Amazon witnessed huge boosts in sales due to smartphones and had the exclusive launch of different devices. There was a tremendous increase in sales for Amazon through just their Big Indian Sale Event.
Celebrating freedom is not only about showing patriotism, it is also about resonating with your customers’ sentiments. Email marketing is one of the best ways to reach out to the customers and showcase your commitment while promoting, offering and selling products.
In this post, we have shared some of the best indian independence day wishes, email subject lines, best practices and examples. So, make sure you make the most of this blog by experimenting and testing different indian independence day email subject lines. If you have anything to add, feel free to share in the comments.
NotifyVisitors offers premade festive templates to help you out, click here to get customized independence day email templates