The marketing environment is ever-changing and is never stagnant. Therefore, keeping your business up to date with new technologies and developments in the industry becomes essential.
It is estimated that the sales world will become 100% digital in 2025. Due to this reason, inbound marketing is becoming popular every day. Also, the best way to keep up with the latest marketing trends is to keep track of the marketing statistics.
Whether it is SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Advertising, Lead Generation, etc., we have numerous statistics to help you boost your sales and conversations and reach your target audience effectively.
We have therefore gathered 50+ Inbound Marketing Statistics to help you with the same.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Statistics
- It has been estimated that one of the most successful forms of converting viewers is email collection forms, with a 15% conversion rate. (Hubspot State of Marketing Report)
- Events placed at the start of a video can perform the best with a conversion rate of 12.7%. (Hubspot State of Marketing Report)
- AB Testing is used by only 17% of marketers to improve their conversion rates. (Hubspot)
- Approximately 3.5% of mobile visits on e-commerce websites are converted into purchases compared to 3.9% on desktops. (Statista)
- The Catering and Restaurant industry has the highest click-through conversion on landing pages. (Unbounce)
- Social Media has the highest bounce rate of 45%. (Kibo)
- Email Visitors are more likely to convert on forms. (Unbounce)
Organic Search Statistics
- Keyword rankings and Organic traffic are among the best ways of measuring the success of SEO strategies and are used by almost 50% of companies. (Hubspot State of Marketing Report)
- According to Inbound Marketing Statistics, it has been estimated that around 71% of marketers use strategic keywords for SEO. (Hubspot State of Marketing Report)
- Around 810 SERP Features are used by Google. (SeoClarity)
- After Social Media, a Website is the second channel used in marketing. (Hubspot State of Marketing Report)
- Around 69% of marketers have invested in SEO so far. (Hubspot State of Marketing Report)
Mobile Search Statistics
- Inbound Marketing Statistics state that around 64% of SEO marketers feel mobile optimization is an effective investment. (Hubspot Blog Research)
- An American has access to more than 10,000 connected devices in their household. (Statista)
- About half of all website traffic is generated via mobile devices (excluding tablets). (Statista)
- Mobile Web Traffic has contributed to about half of all the global web traffic since 2017. (Statista)
- As a top SEO tactic, around 25% of companies invest in mobile optimization. (Hubspot)
Voice Search Statistics
- Around 52% of Voice-assistant users use voice tech numerous times a day. (The Smart Audio Report)
- Around 60 million Americans above the age of 18 own a Smart Speaker. (The Smart Audio Report)
- According to 62 Americans, it has been found that voice assistance technology is used by most of them. (Edison Research)
- Around 62% of Americans in the 12+ age group use voice-operated assistants. (Edison Research)
- Inbound Marketing Statistics reveal that customers are four times more loyal to eco-friendly businesses. (Net0)
- Customers feel irritated and frustrated with inconsistent brand messaging. (MoEngage)
- Around 39% of B2-B Buyers prefer self-serve options. (Statista)
- Short articles of less than 3000 words have generated the best results in the last 1 year. (Content Marketing Institute)
- Around 48% of companies with a content marketing strategy do blogging. (Hubspot)
- Around 56% of blogging marketers feel it is very effective, and 10% believe it has the biggest ROI. (Hubspot Blog Research)
- Around 54% of decision-makers feel that they spend almost 1 hour per week reading and reviewing leadership content. (LinkedIn)
- WordPress users produce about 70 million new posts and 77 million new comments. (WordPress)
Content Strategy Statistics
- Studies show that 82% of marketers use content marketing. (Hubspot State Marketing Report)
- 60% of marketers feel that the success of their content marketing strategy is measured through sales. (Hubspot State of Marketing Report)
- It has been estimated that around 70% of marketers have invested in content marketing. (Hubspot)
- Web traffic is considered one of the top methods for measuring the success of content marketing strategies. (Hubspot)
- According to reports, it has been found that the most common method of measuring the success of content marketing programs is Total Sales. (Hubspot)
- Inbound Marketing Statistics reveal that around 24% of marketers have planned to increase their investment in content marketing. (Hubspot)
- According to 40% of marketers, content marketing is an extremely important part of their overall marketing strategy. (Hubspot)
- For B2B Brands, Video shall be the top investment. (Content Marketing Institute)
- The #1 format used in content strategy is Video. (Hubspot State of Marketing Report)
- 87% of Video Marketers believe that Video can increase traffic on a website. (Wyzowl)
- Around 80% of video marketers believe that Video has directly increased sales. (Wyzowl)
- Facebook is the most popular platform after Google. (Statista)
- Around 80% of marketers who make audio content and podcasts plan to invest more in the same in 2023. (Hubspot State of Marketing Report)
- Only 16% of marketers have invested in audio chat rooms like Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces. (Hubspot Blog Research)
- Around 28% of the US Population above 12 years of age listens to podcasts weekly. (Infinite Dial)
- The most popular online audio brand is Spotify. (Infinite Dial)
- An average listener listens to about eight podcasts a week. (Infinite Dial)
- The primary content distribution channel for marketers today is Facebook. (HubSpot State of Marketing Report)
- Around 69% of Americans use Facebook. (Statista)
- About 98.3% of Facebook users use mobile applications. (Statista)
- According to a report, it has been found that Facebook has more than 2 billion active monthly users. (Statista)
- The most popular social media across all age groups is Facebook. (Hubspot Blog Research)
- Facebook has a 0.08% engagement rate across all industries. (Rivaliq)
Well, it is extremely important to keep up with the latest trends and marketing processes to increase sales and stay in the market. It may seem difficult as the marketing environment keeps changing rapidly, but it is always advisable to be updated with the latest statistics and trends.
The above-given inbound marketing statistics will help you with inbound marketing, including SEO, Content Marketing, Advertising, Social Media, Video Marketing, Email Marketing, etc. Schedule a demo with NotifyVisitors to boost your sales and business with inbound marketing techniques.
1. Is Inbound Marketing effective?
Yes, Inbound Marketing is quite effective and can help you save 62% more money. The use of content creation and collaboration as marketing tools in B2B has risen from 45% to 58%.
2. How many users see and click search engine ads?
It has been estimated that 70% of search engine users are usually interested in organic search results, whereas around 80% of businesses prefer receiving information organically rather than through search engine advertisements.
3. Why should blogging be focused on Inbound Marketing?
Around 77% of internet users regularly read at least one company blog. Approximately 79% of firms with blogs always report a positive Return On Investment.