The email funnel comprises a series of emails that guides someone through becoming a customer or taking the expected action.
– Top of the funnel (Awareness and Consideration). – Middle of the funnel (Conversion and Loyalty). – Bottom of the funnel (Advocacy).
– Move leads through the buying process. – Turn visitors into paying customers.
– Nudging prospects smoothly. – Personalization and drip campaigns. – Measuring performance.
– Use quality content to boost conversions. – Utilize CRM and automation tools. – Segment your audience and personalize content.
– Email marketing funnels simplify the process. – Prioritize quality over quantity. – Consider using NotifyVisitors email marketing automation tool for business growth.