What is Email List Cleaning?
Why is Cleaning Your Email Lists Important?
Use an Email Verification Tool
– Syntax checking, domain verification, and SMTP validation. – Improves deliverability, reduces bounce rates, and increases engagement rates.
Segment Your List
– Identify inactive subscribers. – Remove or re-engage them. – Send targeted, personalized emails.
Remove Duplicate Email Addresses
– Harmful to deliverability and spam complaints. – Use tools or email marketing platforms.
Remove Role-Based Email Addresses
– e.g., info@, sales@, support@. – Improve deliverability and engagement rates.
Re-Confirm Your Email List
– Identify disinterested subscribers. – Send confirmation emails. – Remove non-responders.