– Impact on response rates. – Last impression on readers.
– Regards. – Best Regards. – Warm Regards. – Yours sincerely. – Best Wishes.
– Best. – My best. – All the best. – Have a great day/week/weekend. – I hope this helps.
– Thank you. – Best Wishes! – Keep up the excellent work! – You are a rockstar! – Always a pleasure to work with you!
– Thank you in advance. – Thank you. – I appreciate your (help, participation, comments, etc.).
– Looking forward to talking more about "Xyz." – Let me know if you want to talk about it over coffee. – I will follow up soon with more details. – Looking forward to hearing from you. – Let me know how it goes.
– I wish you all the best at [event]. – I am looking forward to hearing about your continued success. – Keep the hope! – I hope this helps. – Keep up the good spirit!
Believe it or not, sign-offs are essential. It leaves an impression on whoever receives your email and even encourages them to take action.