Click-through rate (CTR)
– Percentage of recipients who click on email links or CTA. – Indicates how well campaigns drive engagement. – Different from click-to-open (CTO) rate.
Email Open rate
– Percentage of people who opened emails. – Higher open rates suggest effective subject lines. – Low open rates require improved engagement strategies.
– Percentage of subscribers taking action. – Enhance content, CTAs, and A/B testing for better conversions. – Focus on mobile-responsiveness, personalization, and visuals.
Email sharing & forwarding rate
– Percentage of users who share or forward emails. – Analyze shared content for future leads. – Track sharing patterns for improved targeting.
Revenue per email
– Calculate revenue generated from each email. – Modify email marketing strategy based on this metric.
– Significant KPI to monitor. – High bounce rates can harm email campaigns and lead to spam complaints. – Tips to prevent high bounce rates: Update email lists, use double opt-in, and test email content.
– Percentage of people who opt out. – High unsubscribe rates indicate content or sending frequency issues. – Send fewer high-quality emails tailored to each segment.
Email deliverability rate
– Determines how many emails reach the inbox. – Factors affecting deliverability. – Aim for a deliverability rate of 95%.