What Are Email Responders?
Why Do We Use Email Autoresponders?
Benefits of Using Email Autoresponders:
1. Instant email reply:Sends emails at the right time. Improves customer engagement. 2. Increase brand credibility and loyalty:Provides reassuring and prompt responses. Builds trust and confidence in the brand. 3. Reduces the burden of responding to emails promptly:Pre-drafted emails handle specific topics automatically.
Different Types of Email Autoresponders:
1. Customer service autoresponder:Quick responses to user questions and issues. Custom emails for refunds, returns, demo changes, etc. 2. Out-of-office Autoresponder:Notifies your unavailability. 3. Mailer daemon:Handles undelivered email reports. 4. Autoresponders for employee changes:Notifies changes in employee positions.
– Features: Drag-and-Drop editor, SMS integration, abandoned cart emails. – Pricing: Available on request.
– Features: Personalized messages, automated messages, abandoned cart emails. – Pricing: Starts at $25/month.
– Features: Product recommendations, cart abandonment, automated welcome messages. – Pricing: Starts at $13/month.